Gender Pay Gap Report - 2021
As of April 2021, our mean gender pay gap was 11.8% (2020: 13.6%).
- Women’s hourly rate is 11.8% lower (mean) and 0.7% lower (median)
- Top salary quartile has 83.0% men and 17.0% women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 73.4% men and 26.6% women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 73.4% men and 26.6% women
- Lower salary quartile has 81.9% men and 18.1% women
- 70.1% of men and 70.8% of women received bonus pay
The mean reflects the fact that the top three highest paid employees are male; the median reflects that there are proportionally more females in the upper middle quartile.