Gender Pay Gap Report - 2022
As of April 2022, our mean gender pay gap was 17.5% (2021: 11.8%).
- Women’s hourly rate is 17.5% lower (mean) and 5.0% lower (median)
- Women’s bonus pay is 25.7% lower (mean) and 16.8% lower (median)
- Top salary quartile has 84.5% men and 15.5% women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 77.7% men and 22.3% women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 63.1% men and 36.9% women
- Lower salary quartile has 85.4% men and 14.6% women
- 5% of men and 7.5% of women received bonus pay
The mean reflects the fact that the top three highest paid employees are male; the median reflects that there are proportionally more females in the upper middle quartile and less in the bottom quartile.